We guarantee a 99.9% network uptime. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a VPS9 customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account.
You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime.
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk (https://www.vps9.net/billing) to the billing department.
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price: Uptime Guarantee SLA Credit
VPS9.net is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
Need help choosing perfect solution? Ask our specialists. Click to chat session.