Service Level Agreement- Know our SLA!!!
We guarantee a 99.9% network uptime. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a VPS9 customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account.
You must meet the below requirements to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing.
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime.
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption.
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk to the billing department .
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly Renewal Price: Uptime Guarantee SLA Credit.
VPS9.net is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance.
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications, and violations of TOS.
- ISP or local connection problems.
- Customer-controlled downtime.
- Acts of Force Majeure.
Note : This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of VPS9.NET and will be updated on the website. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 5 days after it is published.